Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Tomorrow Matt turns "the big 3-0." He's slightly devastated by this, but we celebrated tonight anyway. It was kind of a strange evening- it's a long story that involves us sitting in our unfinished basement, listening to tornado sirens, and drinking wine with our good friends JP, Shanna, and a complete stranger who drank our wine and stole our towel. But in the end we ended up at the Vietnam Kitchen sharing good times with good friends. And to everyone who participated in Matt's scrapbook- thanks so much! He really enjoyed reading all the notes everyone sent in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Matthew he should feel better about his age!!!! He's accomplished soooo much by now that he should feel GREAT!!! Plus, I am 6 years older than he is and I feel wonderful!!!! Wow, now that I actually said that I feel quite depressed, especially since Jesse is only 30!!! I've gotta go now.....(sniff, sniff)