Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here we go....

I never thought I'd be a blogger- considering I'm a person of few words most of the time. But this seems to be the "thing to do" if you're adopting a child. And now I know why...if you're lucky you have many friends and family who share in the joy and want to experience the process with you. And we are VERY lucky (oh, excuse me, Matt does not believe in luck.) Let me rephrase: We are very blessed by the divine sovereignty of God.

So, here we go....Let me catch everyone up to speed. Matt graduated from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in May. We're currently praying that God will lead us to our next place of ministry. In addition, we are in the process of adopting a child from Ethiopia through America World Adoption agency. Today, we mailed in our Program Agreement and first payment. Once the agency receives these items, we will be assigned a Family Coordinator who will guide us through the process.

We want to keep everyone up-to-date on our circumstances, and hope that you will join us in prayer accordingly. So check back!

No comments: